- All items can be checked out for 3 weeks.
- You may renew by phone or online.
- For lost or damaged items, the fee is our current cost plus a $5 administrative fee
- Overdue fines are $ .25/day for books, audio cassettes and CDs and $1/day for DVDs, Videos (maximum of $10/per item) and Interlibrary Loans (ILL).
- Parents must sign for patrons under 17 to get a Library Card. At that time, parents can also identify whether their child can be on filtered on unfiltered computers.
- Lost Library cards will be replaced for $1.00 to cover the cost of the laminated card.
- There will be a $15.00 service fee for checks returned by the bank to the Library due to insufficient funds.
- The Library adheres to the Colorado Revised Statutes 24-90-119, Privacy of User Records, which means we will not disclose any record or other information which identifies a person as having requested or used specific materials or service or as otherwise having used the Library.
- For a complete listing of Library policies, feel free to ask for a copy at the front desk.
- Thanks to a statewide program, if we don't have a book or movie you want, we can get it from another Library. This program is called Interlibrary Loan (ILL). To request an InterLibrary Loan, one can come into the
Library and fill out the ILL form or CLICK HERE and order an ILL item online. ILL's are checked out for a 3 week period and can not be renewed. There is an overdue fine of $1.00 per day per item on ILL's.
- The Library's wireless network is not secure. We recommend that you utilize virus protection, personal firewall, and other protective measures. The Library is not responsible for any loss of information or damage to your equipment that might result from using the wireless network.